This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Friday, April 04, 2008

Weekend R&R

I'll be offline this weekend for a much needer R&R. My side of the family are going to my brother in law's private beach in Pundaquit, San Antonio, Zambales. We're excited as for two nights,we'll be sleeping on tents by the beach. I am excited for the little boy as it is his first time. For sure we'll all be "nognog" by tuesday.



Picture from Philippine Beach blog searched through Google.

3 comments:

Jody said...

ang ganda naman dito. puede bang i-rent ito?

juliet said...

hi jody! yun sa brother in law ko, walang facilities, as in bare pa lang. meron lang kubo for the katiwala and there are restrooms and huts pero it was designed na we have to use tent if mag-overnight. Madami nang resort dito ngayon, sumikat because of the teleseryes. Punta de Uaian has a website, di ko lang sure kung ano, I'll ask my bil.

Jody said...

Thanks. Will look into it.