This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April Fool's Day

Hehehehe.... my victim for April Fool's day was hubby. I sent him a text message containing the following: I have a news for you. I am pregnant!

In less than one minute, hubby called me. He was in the middle of a meeting when he saw my message and he immediately went out to call me. He was asking me about it, really panicky. Then I told him: Happy april fool's day! He was soooo inis, relieved and laughing. You see, even though the little boy is already 3 1/2 we're both not yet ready to have another child. So, imagine his panic upon receiving that message. Funny..funny...

1 comment:

ceztlavie said...

hahaha! :D nice one!