This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Monday, April 14, 2008

Am still here

I haven't blogged for a while. Either I am so tamad or busy with a lot of things but not to worry because I make sure that I still bloghop though di man ako nakakapag-leave parati ng message sa cbox. Same as Quel, I'll try to do a summary here muna so I will not forget:

- pending tags from Em, Mia and Tet. promise po, gagawin ko talaga eto.
- my intelligent conversation with kurt regarding where do his food go and why do the tummy make weird noise plus his $1M question na paano sya makakabalik sa tummy ko. LOL!
- long weekend in Zambales. the resort being the same place where Maging Sino Ka Man book 1 and Marimar was shoot. kurt's experience in sleeping in tents. my long drive, most especially the Subic-Clark-Tarlac highway
- my car's gasgas! again!
- the Duran Duran concert

So, what makes me busy this days aside from work and family. I am busy watching the back episode of Lobo! LOL! nasa episode 17 pa lang ako to think nasa 50+ na ngayon sa tv. and i even haven't started watching the new season of Prison Break! naiwan na ko ni hubby. and I try to study rin nga pala, although for the past two weeks parang mga 3 times ko lang yata nabuklat ang book ko. really bad me!

so that's it for now. ciao!

No comments: