This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Then and Now

This tag is way way overdue. Meeya tagged me last month pa, so here's my response.

Here are the Rules:

If you still keep your baby’s first 3 days photos, We would love to see them. Label them as 1st, 2nd or 3rd day (as shown below). After that, please post the most recent one, one photo will do. You can post as much as you want though. I’m sure you will realize and tell yourself “seems like yesterday”.

This is Kurt's first photo taken using hubby's camera phone. Ang hindi handa kong asawa, ni hindi man lang nakakuha ng camera. Nakakatawa rin etong picture na 'to kasi sa pink na blanket sya nakabalot.


This photo is taken on his second day. Still in the hospital.


And this third one, still in the hospital is ako na ang kumuha. This is the first time that I was able to get out of my bed. Caesarian kasi ako and I think naka-wheel chair pa ko when hubby brought me to the breastfeeding room. This is the first time that I saw Kurt after makita ko sya nung nilabas ko. Super awa ako kasi, ang dami na nyang galos sa mukha kasi mahaba yun nails nya.


This is my little boy now. Having fun eating ube icecream.

1 comment:

MrsPartyGirl said...

wow, your boy is so big na! :) at bigla akong napa-crave for ube ice cream hehe!

thanks for doing the tag! :) *muah*