This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A tag from Em

Second tag off my to do list. Thanks Em for this. Cutey!

Here’s how it works:
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box.
3. Use only the first page.
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.

1.) What is your Relationship Status?

2.) What is your current mood?

3.)Who is your Favorite Band / Artist?
Medyo madami at pabago-bago but currently since I super love 80s:

4.) What is your Favorite Movie?

Actually, madami pa pero baka mag-photo overload na.
5.) What kind of pet do you have?

6.) Where do you live?

7.) Where do you work?

8.) What do you look like?

9.) What do you drive?

10.)What did you do last night?
Watched hubby play this:
while I am
11.) What is your Favorite TV Show?
baduy man pero I am so hooked to this:
12.) Describe yourself:

13.)What are you doing today?

14.) What is your name?

15.)What is your favorite candy?

No comments: