This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Friendship tag

This tag is from Quel, I actually forgot sis that you tagged me, just saw it in your blog today kaya gawin ko na rin.

~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :1. Make your Authority Technoraty explode.2. Increase your Google Page Rank. ===> hmmm.. i wonder if this is applicable to me coz I'm not into paid blogging. hehehe3. Get more traffic to your blog.4. Makes more new friends.Rules :1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.2. Put your own blog name and link.3. Tag your friends as much as you can.1. Picturing of Life2. Juliana’s Site3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5. Starz in De Sky6. My Charmed Life7. Denz Techtronics8. Denz Recreational9. Life’s Simple Pleasures10. My Blog11. Because Life is Fun12. In This Game of Life13. Scribbles of my Life14. My Life. 15. Juls Random Thoughts

~~End Copy~~

No comments: