This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More about me

This is the last tag in my utang list. Got this one from Tet. Kinda hard pero I'll try..

I AM... strong-willed, shy in person but loyal friend

I WANT... to go on a month long vacation. I just wish my current special project will end na so I can go on vacation

I HAVE… a wonderful jack of all trades husband and a little boy who so into sports like his dad

I WISH… I am on vacation in a beach right now pero sana may internet connection pa rin. and i also wish na makahabol na ko sa mga episodes ng Lobo.

I HATE… waiting! as in!

I FEAR… of the unknown

I SEARCH… for an alternative place where i can stay whole day and study

I WONDER… if I defer my exam or not

I LOVE… my life right now. i feel blessed though minsan senti ako

I ALWAYS… hope for the best in our life

I AM NOT… in the mood to go back to office tomorrow. you see, i was on leave since yesterday

I DANCE… bad

I SING… videoke when i'm with my siblings

I CRY… when I'm sad and frustrated

I WRITE… when i feel sentimental

I WON… one year subscription of Digital Scrapbooking from bookoto on my birthday this year

I AM CONFUSED… if i'll take the exam this june or defer

I SHOULD… decide before april 25!

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… to thank God for the blessings and wish for guidance for the next day.

No comments: