This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lunch in Myron's Place

Hubby and I had lunch yesterday in Myron's Place in Greenbelt 5. I've been hearing about this na even nung sa Rockwell pa lang sila but since we seldom go to Rockwell and when we're there, di ko naman naiisip, haven't tried it yet. Now that it's so near to our workplace, I've decided to ask hubby that we have lunch there. That interest was actually renewed when I read about it here and since both hubby and I are steak lovers, we decided to give it a try.

Our order: salad with seared tuna - definitely yummy. sarap at feeling sosyal kami ni hubby, ang ganda ng plating. Then our main course, roast beef (medium, Franco cut). We're supposed to order ribs pa with this but according to the waiter the cut is already good for two so we took his word for it. We requested that the steak be served on separate plates na.

Photo from Dessert Comes First

So, what's our verdict. We still prefer the roast beef from Gulliver's as in! though I liked the sidings here better, mas gusto ko ang lasa ng meat sa Gulliver's pero bilib ako dito, sobrang kapal ng meat. The last time I ate that thick steak was when nasa US pa ko.

So according to our list, this only goes second. First is still Gulliver's, followed by this (Myron's Place) and third is the Highlands Steakhouse.

No comments: