This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hiatus

I am out of touch again. First, the holy week vacation where we spent in Batangas. Though we have a DSL connection there, the computer is busy with the almost whole day til night webcam and voice chat with my siblings. My sister and I together with our family both spent the holy week in Batangas so naturally our siblings would want to be connected, so we're chatting with my brother in Singapore, his wife and baby left in Pasay, my other brother in Saudi (busy opening Jollibee stores) and my sister in the US.

Then this week, work is up to my neck. As in super busy. Add pa the fact that I attend review classes everyday from 6pm to 8pm, back to unfinished work or study. I always go home, earliest na is 10pm then aral again. So ayun, hopefully, load will be lighter in the next few days. I miss blog hopping, i miss looking for opps and i definitely miss writing about our life here.

No comments: