This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pictures from Singapore

Happy easter everybody. I yet have to post the easter egg hunting pictures that we had this morning at home. But for now, I am posting some pictures I took from our Singapore trip on our first few hours. LOL! that was the only time that I am masipag in taking pics using my phone. After that, I didn't bother take any pictures na.

This is the cereal prawn that we ordered from No Signboard for our lunch.

This is the gigantic Australian snow crab. It's more than a kilo for one piece.


And this is hubby, seryoso sa pagsungkit ng crab. LOL!


The view by the bay outside Esplanade. Overlooking the business district near Raffles Place and the famous landmark of Singapore, the Merlion.



A snapshot of Esplanade "Theater by the Bay"

No comments: