This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Stylish eyeglasses for me

I lost my 20/20 vision when I was reviewing for the CPA board exams many years ago. The constant washing of my face to wake me up on a lazy afternoon or late evening while studying must have been the culprit. So, since then I have been wearing eyeglasses. I have a round shaped big face so looking for a stylish yet affordable frame is really difficult. I even tried wearing contact lenses but I have sensitive eyes that even if I wear the disposable type I always end up getting an eye infection. So, I am always on a search for an eyeglass frame that will definitely look good on me. Its kind a hard to look for this you know as most of the really stylish ones are super expensive, while the cheaper ones doesn’t look good on me. My futile attempt in looking for frames on the nearby optical shop made me search the net and that’s when I came across Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! I was surprised that they have frames costing $8 only and mind you! They are of high quality. I learned that they can sell it that cheap because they manufacture their own frames thereby saving on the “brand” and they sell direct to customers. That’s a good business practice you know. Giving the customers the quality that they deserve without any imputed unnecessary cost. So, as I am looking at the different frames from their site, this one really caught my eye:

I know this will look good on me. I am so excited to get it. The reddish accent on the side adds extra class. This will look better if I get those photochromic lenses which will get dark when exposed to sunlight and becomes clear when indoors. Oh I can’t wait to get my hands on this eyeglasses.

No comments: