This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Help on thinning hair

Ok, it's hard to admit but both hubby and I have this problem on thinning hair.

My case, well, I have a thick hair when I was young, I even hate that fact because I'm having such a difficulty when I shampoo my hair, I have to use a lot of shampoo you know. But then now, I have a thin hair. I think the culprit is the fact that I always have my hair rebonded. I have a kinky hair and I want to have a straight hair. I guess too much chemicals caused it. On hubby's case, I guess its genetics, he actually decided to have his hair cut really short since it's thinning anyway.

We're now both on a lookout for good treatment for hair loss, doing a lot of research as there are a lot of products that all claim to be good and effective. As I am doing my search on the net, I came across trustsource.org. They have a review on hair loss products and that's where we found that provillus is the best hair loss product. Why? well, according to trustsource.org, provillus aggressively seeds your scalp to create optimum environment for new, healthy hairs. It supplies the proper nutrition required to bring damaged, dead hair follicles back to life. Whew! a good explanation huh? and more to this, the site even contain provillus reviews, and based on the review, it seems that provillus indeed really works. Those who used this seem satisfied and raving about the product. Wow! Really great site, good info. At least now we know the best product to use. Thanks to trustsource.org

Would this mean that we'll finally see the regrowth of our hair? I sincerely hope so. I really want to go back on having a hair rebond, as now my hair is sooo curly but I have no choice but to stop, otherwise I'll go bald. LOL!

No comments: