This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Monday, December 03, 2007

Lunch in John and Yoko

Hubby and I had an impromptu lunch date today. It happened kasi my co-managers are not here in the office and I want to eat out. I am actually craving for a grilled chicken caesar salad and can't think where to buy it so I asked hubby if he's available. Since he can't think of a restaurant that has the salad that I want he suggested the fusion japanese resto in Greenbelt 5. He ate there twice already and he's been raving about this resto so off we go.

Its my first time to go to Greenbelt 5, I just don't find it appealing yet since a lot of stores are not yet opened so even if I pass by it a number of times a day, I haven't been there before. John and Yoko is located in second floor, the place is impressive, a lot of choices in the menu. We ordered the spider roll (soft shell crabs roll) and japaella (a japanese paella). The food is good. Hubby is actually showing me other choices from the menu which he tried already, maybe next time. Total cost = P600.

No comments: