This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

It's thanksgiving day in the US today. I am sad, although I experienced it twice in my life only (last year and 2005) I somehow miss this holiday.

I miss the Macy's thanksgiving parade, i miss the turkey, cranberry sauce, the pumpkin pie, and most of all, I will miss the Black Friday Sale!!!

whhhaaa.... i remember last year, ate and I went to Best Buy at 5am in the morning to buy my videocam. I remember being surprised to see the long line of people and I remember how funny I was because I went out of the car in the middle of the road because it's so traffic going inside the parking area. I remember ate and I hurrying up inside the store to make sure na hindi ako maubusan. We finished our electronics shopping muna before we had a good breakfast then went back shopping again.

this year, i am eyeing for the portable dvd. actually, i wanted to buy this na last year but francis won't let me. and that want wont go away as until now I still want to buy it. if i am in the US now, I will buy this. i went online to check for the black friday sale ads. and i saw a Sony - 8" 16:9 widescreen LCD portable DVD player for $169.99 from original price of $189.99.

Not really big savings but it still made me want to buy a portable dvd. hay...

No comments: