This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Brand tag snagged from co-nawie bloggers

Was browsing through my fave nawies blogs when I saw this tag and snagged it = )

1) What’s the brand of your wristwatch?
Anne Klein (formal), Fossil (casual), Nike (sporty), an unbranded cute white watch I bought in Target and another cute unbranded bangle watch I bought in HK

2) What’s the brand of your bracelet?
My faves - Charriol, others - no brand kasi yung mga cheapo bead bracelets lang then the formal ones are unbranded from inay pa

3) What’s the brand of your cell phone?
Nokia - i am ever so loyal

4) What’s the brand of your computer?
Office laptop is IBM T60 while my personal laptop is a white Sony Vaio

5) What’s the brand of your bags?
Nine West handbags and laptop bag(i love the laptop bag I bought), Tommy Hilfiger, Liz Claiborne, Lacoste (my fave), RL (another fave), Samsonite laptop bags, Kenneth Cole. I mostly bought my handbags now during my two trips in the US, the last one last year was the most that I bought. Only bag I bought here are my Lacoste bags as it is cheaper here. I also have pala the free bags from Clinique and Obagi, hehehehe...

6) What’s the brand of your undies?
Bench body, Soen, triumph

7) What’s the brand of your flip-flops?
Havaianas.

8 ) What’s the brand of your shoes?
My two boots from Nine West, Naturalizer sandals (sarap sa paa), Rockport office shoes, Liz Clairborne office shoes, Diesel casual snickers, other sandals that I bought in the US I can't remember na the brands kasi nabura na rin, Keds sandals, etc.

9) What’s the brand of your wallet?
Tibay ng Tommy ko na wallet, I bought in 2005 pa in the US pero until now ok pa rin. I bought na nga a replacement wallet when I had my US trip last year pero di ko pa nagamit until now

10) What’s the brand of your shirts?
Plain round necks that I use as inner shirts in the office are from Jockey, casual shirts I'm using right now are mostly stuff I bought in the US last year then puro polo shirts na from Kamiseta, Lacoste

11) What’s the brand of your TV?
Sony

12) What’s the brand of your cars?
Loyal Honda. Hubby drives Honda crv while ako, Honda city. Hubby will have another car this december pero di pa settled whether he'll get the Mazda 3 or the Honda civic

13) What’s the brand of your mp3 player?
Is IPOD video under this category? that's what I have which I very seldom use

14) What’s the brand of your make up?
Not a make-up person but I have Bare Escentuals bought from the US then my powder Body Shop, lip gloss nivea then other make-ups are from my sis in the US, different brands na. If i buy here, I always buy from Body Shop

15) What’s the brand of your shampoo and conditioner?
Garnier Fructis shampoo (last stock from my US purchases), loyal Creme Silk white conditioner user, Ilog Maria shampoo. I'm targeting to try Pantene after consuming my big bottle of Garnier Fructis

16) What’s the brand of your jeans?
if i buy here, i buy the local brands like Jag, Lee. Sa US, kung anong available na eksakto sa kin ang haba and maganda ang fit

17) What’s the brand of your laundry soap?
No idea. this is MIL's territory.

No comments: