This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Friday, October 26, 2007

Diane's tag

Thank you Diane for tagging me! Just saw it today in my other blog. Decided to post it here instead.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My officemates
2. What were you doing at 0800? This morning? Preparing to go to work
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? eating dinner
4. What happened to you in 2006? hmmm... i was in the US for five months
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? ano ba?!?! (really mad with the car who cut on me in EDSA this afternoon)6. How many beverages did you have today? Water-coffee-coke light-water
7. What color is your hairbrush? untangler - violet at home and pink in my pouch
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Mc Donalds double cheeseburger meal
9. Where were you last night? Office
10. What color is your front door? Brown ~ the color of wood
11. Where do you keep your change? in my wallet's slot for coins
12. What’s the weather like today? Not sure if it rained but it was dark this afternoon
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Strawberry from FIC and anything with choco or coffee
14. What excites you? seeing the arrival of my magazine subscription
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Nope, i want it rebonded
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yep
17. Do you talk a lot? I talk a lot when I'm with people i'm comfortable too, otherwise I'm shy
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Nope
20. Do you make up your own words? Hmmm...no
21. Are you a jealous person? Yeah but selective..
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Aira
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'... hmmm. i don't know of any friend with a name that starts with this
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? A landline number, can't remember who that is
25. What does the last text message you received say? Tnx! Will check it later
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope
27. Do you have curly hair? Yes. I always have my hair rebonded
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bedroom to sleep
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? can't think of someone right now
30. What was the last thing you ate? Sinigang na baboy and rice
31. Will you get married in the future? I am already married!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I think we only saw one movie in two weeks and that's the movie by Catherine Zeta Jones - I forgot the title but she's a chef here33. Is there anyone you like right now? My husband of course
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Hmmm... i think when we had breakfast before we leave last weekend from Batangas
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope
36. Did you cry today? No
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Diange tagged me = )
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Hmmm... i dunno who else to tag, i think everybody answered this already

No comments: