This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Busy busy busy

I am sooo busy that I hardly have time to open this blog and post a new entry. Busy season in the office hasn't formally started yet but I am busy with all things related to it such as planning and admin. My role as the cluster's scheduler is so hard!! add to that pa that I am studying. I have whole day classes every saturday and it doesn't end there, I have to make sure that I study every night. Then there is pa our school dilemma for the little boy which until we haven't fixed yet due to matters not within our control and matters that we can control.

I know I have some tags pending, will do it once schedule permits.

No comments: