This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Thursday, August 28, 2008

SCATTERGORIES: Answers Start With Letter J!

Thanks Tet! I'm kinda nervous and excited as there's not much words that starts with letter J!

SCATTERGORIES.

It's harder than it looks!

Erase my answers, enter yours, send it to your friends.

*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.

*They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up!

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.

You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME : Juliet

4 LETTER WORD : Jump!

VEHICLE : Jeep?!

TV Show : Oh no! The Jetsons?

CITY : Jersey City in New Jersey, Jacksonville

BOY NAME : Jonathan

OCCUPATION : Jobless?! LOL!

SOMETHING YOU WEAR : Jeans! wipee! madali lang

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM : Jergens lotion! uy totoo eto ha, meron talaga

REASON FOR BEING LATE : Just plain lazy

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT : Juzkoday!

No comments: