This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Monday, June 02, 2008

Back from Beijing

Got back from Beijing, China last night. Here are some of the pictures. These are only the pics from my phone as I'm still charging the battery of my camera and most of our pictures are taken by my officemate.

A tea pot and cup beside a tea store


The famous food street with the weird grilled and fried starfish, scorpion, sea horse, sea urchin, etc.

My name written in chinese calligraphy in a rice paper

Bird's nest - the olympics stadium
Me in Great Wall of China Badaling side. Went to the 4th tower, took us 888 steep steps to get there!
More pics coming soon. We're able to go to Great Wall of China, Ming's Tombs, Summer Palace, Tiananment Square, and Forbidden City.

No comments: