This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fastforward to June please

I am currently in a critical stage of my career. I have to take and pass a certification exam that is, although not required per policy, is impliedly needed to gain credibility and reliability which in some profession requires only experience. The exam will happen on June. So now, I have to make sure that I use my best to pass the exam. I have no excuse not to and it would be such a shame given my level and number of years working. Oh God, talk about pressure. I'm sorry I have to write this as I need an outlet. Pressure is up to my neck already. - blogged using my phone :-)

Pahabol: I want it to be second half of June already, meaning, I'm done with the exam!

No comments: