This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Monday, February 11, 2008

I've got a friend from Germany!

I was surprised when I saw a comment left on my inactive scrapbooking blog regarding my latest post. And I was more surprised to find out that the scrapper who left a comment was from another country, Germany! And I was more surprised to see that I am her scrapbooker from the Philippines. Whew!! talk about pressure and inspiration at the same time. Her name is Kwebbel and I have no idea how she found out about my scrapbooking blog. But I am definitely so honored to have a visitor like her. I think it will make me create a LO so visitors of her blog who'll look at country Philippines will see that I am indeed creating layouts. Oh God! help me, I can feel the pressure!

No comments: