This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Thursday, December 06, 2007

More caffeine please


Dec. 1 2007, that was the date that I joined the rest of yuppies going crazy over Starbucks 2008 planner. I am a coffee drinker, but since there is a Figaro in our office I seldom go to Starbucks to buy my coffee for the day. I was also not interested with the planner as I had this the first year that they had this promo, and i never used that planner. But curiousity got the better side of me. When I saw how nice the planner is, I know I have to. I have to have it. So, starting that day, I am one of the hundreds of people falling in line in Starbucks, most especially last Tuesday, Dec. 4 until tomorrow because of the promo. On those few days, I already got 13 stickers! 11 more to go and I will finally have the coveted planner. It's soooo nice. More pics and info about it from Dessert comes first.

No comments: