This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Five in a Row

I was tagged by my friend Nyree. Thanks sis!

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
- read my friends blog! LOL!

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
- scuba diving
- bake!

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
- our house in batangas
- every May, seeing the Flores de Mayo
- seing ipil-ipil plant! that's my rice pag naglalaro ako ng lutuan or tinda-tindahan

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
- steak!
- lobster/crabs
- cupcakes by Sonjas!!! I super love their melt in your mouth chocolate cupcake and banana monkey pie and everything else
- Conti's food

** first two, because its expensive. Cupcakes is because their expensive and add to that the fact that I need to drop by Serendra to buy it then have to pay pa for parking and all. For Conti's, it's because parating ang dami-daming tao if I go there during lunchtime and dinner time! the only times that we were able to eat there are the times na alanganing oras kami kumakain.

5. Name five things that make you feel good. Things di ba?
- my car, i feel good when i drive, it's so liberating
- scrapbooks, kahit titigan ko lang masaya na ko
- massage
- gifts =) Though i'm old na, i still feel really good when i receive gifts
- aircon - sobrang mainitin ako and madali akong pagpawisan so i love it when it's cold

I am tagging Tet and Jody!

No comments: