This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Monday, September 24, 2007

TV series

I am soooooo excited, it's almost fall now in the US, and what does it mean???

It's the start of the new season of the TV series that we love. I can't wait to see what will happen now in Grey's Anatomy, will Dr. Mc Dreamy and Meredith's current relationship work? what twists will they have now. Is Burke really leaving the show? what about Dr. Montgomery (I can't remember her name now!). And what about Prison Break? what happens in Panama prison? and, Heroes! this is the last one that we finished. Hayy.. how i wish now I am in the US so I can get to watch them real time.. though I guess it's hard to decide which channel to watch, whether ABC or NBC. When i was there, the only channel i watch is ABC so i only watch Grey's Anatomy then. And what about Brothers and Sisters, is this show coming back? and Sixth Degree, they cut this off last fall, but i think this one is good.

No comments: