This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Monday, June 23, 2008

No classes today

Because of the typhoon whose wrath was experienced yesterday, DECS declared that highschool and elementary have no classes today. The little boy's reaction? he's NOT happy about it. As in he won't accept that he doesn't have school today. I am one happy mom because it means he's enjoying school. According to MIL, they will take him to school if he insists so he can just play there (the school is one vacant lot and two houses away our house).

About the rains yesterday, the little boy had fun playing in the rain earlier yesterday and had more fun when the fish pond in a vacant lot near our house overflowed. He had a lot of fun catching the fish with his cousins, dada and uncle. I took a lot of pics of them having fun. Will post it here soon.

No comments: