This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Monday, March 03, 2008

6 quirkiness in Me!

I was tagged by Em! I learned a lot of random things about you sis.

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Learned from Em that quirkiness means strikingly unconventional. I can't think immediately of 6 but I hope I'll fill this up.

1. I can't just watch television. Yep, there must be something else that I'm doing while watching tv. I usually pair this with reading (kinda weird huh?! pero naiintindihan ko pareho)

2. On buffets, I switch eating main food with dessert. So, usually, I already have my dessert plate with me, when I start eating.

3. I can't stand dust. I'll never stop sneezing and my nose will get all itchy not until I leave the place. But cleaning is not my fave. I guess because I don't like the dust on me,kumbaga eh ayaw ko sila istorbohin. hehehehe.. I can do other house stuff pero cleaning is my least favorite, but if I have no choice, I'll do it pero for sure, I have sipon after.

4. I posted it here before, I am inpatient. As in! I hate waiting. Sobra! and hubby can testify to this and has always been my victim.

5.I love sleeping. Although, it takes a lot of effort for me to fall asleep as in I have to be conditioned to do that kaya I hate being disturbed once I am asleep that’s why I don’t have an alarm clock even on working days except when I have early meetings – good thing I work on a flexi time company. And this is the main reason, why I can’t have another baby, i'm not ready yet to go back to sleepless/deprived nights.

6. I don’t care about the news. I don’t read the newspaper or even watch the news on TV – if I happen to watch it on TV, it was not me who turned it on or I only have it as a background to do something else (see item 1). I know, it’s irresponsible of me not to be up to date with current events BUT who can blame me, I only see bad news. Though when I was in the US, I always watch their news.

Wow, I had a hard time with this one, and I had to thank Jane kasi her entry about this made me think of my last two items (5&6).

I am now tagging Quel. Sis, I want to know your quirky habits.

No comments: