This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A fun weekend

It was a great but very tiring weekend. You see, it was only me and Kurt. Hubby was in Anilao for his diving. Well, there were some plans but did not push through. One, we're trying to go with hubby on his dive but since it's a class, fully packed ang resort. Two, we're supposed to go to Batangas friday night, sleep in Lipa then hatid kami ni hubby sa Rosario saturday morning before he goes to Anilao. Unfortunately, that night I've decided not to go to Batangas na kasi based on my communication with Honda Makati, there's a chance that I can get my car that saturday or monday. Me, hoping that I'll get it that saturday decided not to leave manila. I don't want to get the car kasi today as I am on coding. So for the kwento.

Friday night pa lang, I'm preparing kurt na for our activities the next day to get him excited to go to sleep. Told him we'll go to the mall. And, being the layas boy that he is, he's very excited with that concept.

The next day, saturday, pagkagising na pagkagising pa lang, he wanted me na to give him a bath. As in he don't even want to eat breakfast, gusto na nyang umalis! LOL Plano ko pa naman is we'll leave after lunch kaso ayaw na talaga pumayag. Di tuloy kami nakasama sa lunch in Aimee's house. There's really nothing to spoil his spirit, he even agreed to wearing pants, kahit na super ayaw nya. Anything na gawin nyang di ko gusto that morning, panakot ko parati so he'll listen is, hindi na kami aalis (bad mama ba?). So off we go to our adventure. Since I don't have a car, we have to commute, I told him about this last night and excited din sya. We rode the tricycle to Pasig city hall then took the fx going to Robinsons Galleria. The little boy was so behaved and observing/enjoying the entire experience. He keeps on asking where we're going (I guess he's making sure that we're going to the mall! LOL)

We went first to Galleria. Checked out the showing time of Alvin and the Chipmunks then had lunch in KFC per his request. He wanted to go weewee and my mistake was to take him to the restroom near Tom's World as he wouldn't want to leave there. Well at least he's not asking me to buy tokens. He just enjoys trying out all the games even if he's not really playing it. Decided to let him enjoy, its his day anyway.

We left the place when the movie was about to start. Ordered white cheddar cheese popcorn from Taters then watched na the movie. Movies was so funny. I think I enjoyed it more than Kurt. LOL!

We then went to Megamall for more pasyal. Well, he wouldn't let us leave kasi gusto nya bumalik sa Tom's World. We dropped by Podium first to check out Lacoste Accesories store for sale bags pero the little boy won't let me touch anything! Mahigpit pa sa asawa ko! As in! So, I gave up and we went na to Megamall.

In Megamall naman, I checked out again the Lacoste . And for the love of God, the little boy still won't let me touch anything! After few tries to look at the bags I settled for a belt bag. We went around the mall, let kurt watched bowling then went home early evening. Good thing we saw kuya arnold and family, we rode with them back home. I was so tired that night.

Sunday, we went to Trinoma. This time, I let kurt ride the jeepney to crossing then MRT to Trinoma. The little boy had a blast on his first train ride. Enjoy! will post pictures soon. Kwento to be continued...