This blog is about my life. How I live it with the people I love. Adventures and misadventures in my life is journalled here.
RSS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas rush

Wishful thinking. I thought after my weeklong training last week, I'll be able to blog and bloghop. I forgot that we need to do our christmas shopping, wrap the gifts, christmas parties, etc.

We had our second batch of christmas gifts shopping last weekend. First attempt on saturday in greenhills. Unfortunately, I was only able to buy one polo shirt. Why? kasi na-guilty akong iwan si kurt sa bahay on a weekend so sinama ko sila ng yaya. Kaso mo, he won't let me touch nor look at anything. As in he'll say No touch mama or No look mama. Kaya ayun. That sunday, we went to Divisoria with the hope of finishing everything. GRABE!! super dami tao. We expected that there'll be a lot of people but never expected that it will be that plenty. We were so tired and harassed na sa sobrang pagod eh we bought most of our gifts in one store.

The nights that followed was spent on wrapping gifts. Abuso sa dami! Since sunday night up to monday night, we wrapped 87 gifts!!! grabe noh! para kaming nagta-trabaho sa department store sa dami ng gifts na binalot. And, majority of that eh gifts pa lang ni hubby sa officemates nya, plus some gifts to my officemates. I still have to complete my gift wrapping for my officemates. Then wrap pa gifts to family and friends. Uber talaga! Good thing I enjoy wrapping gifts but I really never expected that hubby will give that plenty of gifts to officemates. Tapos, we only start with the wrapping really late na kasi busy din with parties and all.

Last night, hindi na kinaya ng katawan ko to wrap gifts kasi went home really late na from a dinner with the Bautista girls. We had dinner na lang instead of bridal shower for Aimee. We ate in Misato in Metrowalk.

Oh, and I went shopping din pala last night in Tiendesitas for some more gifts. Still a lot to buy based on my list and I intend to do it this lunch break.

Need to buy toys and gifts for my friends, the calipanga kids and couples as we'll have lunch tomorrow = )

No comments: